Saturday 30 November 2013

20 Questions with Author, Samaire Provost

Here we are again, the second in our series of 


Small Songs - 20 Questions Interviews...


This month we are looking at Author, Samaire Provost.



20 Questions

1. What are you best known for? 

Thrilling stories

2. How did you get involved in your line of work? 


I've been writing since I was 10, been an avid reader all my life.


3. What advice would you give someone just starting out in the same line of work? 

Write a lot. Read even more.

4. What was your last project? 

The third book in my Mad World trilogy. It's called DESPERATION.

5. What’s next? 


A new book, a vampire thriller, due out by Christmas.

6. Name a person in the same line of work as you who you admire


Stephen King

7. What one thing would you do if you knew that you could not fail? 


Become a best selling author known for her great stories made into movies.

8. How do you want to be remembered? 


See #7


9. What do you love/enjoy most about your work?

It's very autonomous. I get to create stories and worlds and I am my own boss.

10. What was the strangest or funniest incident you've experienced 


Once my husband and I were kissing in a mall and some woman came up to us and told us to stop, that there were children present.

11. What do you do in your spare time? 


Spare time? What's that?

12. Who inspires you? 


My imagination is inspired by so many things. I read voraciously and I am inspired by my two favorite authors: Neil Gaiman and Stephen King

13. Describe yourself in 3 words 


Giddy Imaginative Author

14. Favourite colour 

Green

15. If you could have dinner with any 3 people alive or dead who would they be?


Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, and Ray Bradbury

16. What would I find in your refrigerator right now? 


Food of various sorts. Diet Pepsi

17. What is the last book you read? 


"Twentieth Century Ghosts" by Joe Hill

18. What is next to your bed at the moment? 


The current book I'm reading: "Dr. Sleep" by Stephen King

19. What would your one “can’t live without it” item be?


Ice, I love crunching it all day long. 

20. Favourite Season


Winter and Christmas

***
Samaire Provost is a novelist living in California. Author of the Mad World Trilogy:


check out her books on Amazon worldwide, in both Kindle and Paperback formats.

If you would like to be interviewed for the Small Songs Blog then you can contact Arietta here 
or via her Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment