Thursday 26 September 2013

Hello World ... Exciting updates coming soon!

So much has been going on here at Small Songs HQ... Following the successful launch of "Circles of Sacred Laughter" I have been hard at work to get "Little Lizzy Witch" published but we have had some trouble finding a compatible illustrator and so it looks like "Lizzy" won't be out I time for Yule but I am confident that you will be able to read the first of her adventures before next summer. 

Whilst I continue my search for a talented illustrator I have also been keeping myself busy by reading, reading, reading! The reason for all this reading is that I am now reviewing books for other people and you will soon see the first of those book reviews very soon.

Those of you who want more regular updates from me might also like to "like" my Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/Arietta.smallsongs ) where I have been posting snippets of my poetry and art work and running regular giveaways!

Until next time...

Bright Blessings

Arietta x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment